Sunday, March 18, 2012

Goodbye 20's hello 30's

So I decided to go big with my "30th" birthday present to myself..
A tattoo to honor Raygen.

It says Faith, Love, Hope around my ankle and Raygen's name on top of my foot. I have Zoie's name on my other foot so I'm not playing favorites, lol!


I love it. Adrian at Black Pearl is awesome! I will post pics after it is healed.


Raygen is starting to sit up so good now.


She still needs a little support but everyday she is getting stronger.


She even loved her saucer. She didn't cry at all this time.


She is sooo Cute!


Here is a preview of the girls pictures. Thank you Debra from Picture This! They are great!


They are sooo cute together. They look so much alike and just like their dad.


So today is my 30th birthday. Kinda depressed about it but I have so much to be thankful for in my life that it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. I have had an awesome birthday and knowing next week is Raygen's is just crazy to me. How this year has flown by. Last year on my birthday I was an emotional wreck not knowing if I would ever get to know my unborn daughter and wondering what was in our future. Yes it was so hard and some days I wondered if we would get through them but reflecting back I wouldn't change a thing because looking around at my family today makes everything so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...