Thursday, March 29, 2012

1 year post Norwood!!!

1 year ago today this was our beautiful Raygen. My heart aches to look back at these pictures but at the same time I'm one proud mama to see how wonderful, amazing, strong willed, and tough little girl I have.

Here she is now. I love watching her grow and change and see her funny little personality everyday. She is such a joy. Thank you to everyone who has continued to pray for Raygen and our family. Without all of you God only knows where we would be.

God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

Small prayer request: Zoie has come down with a horrible cough. Randy is taking her to the doctor this morning but I feel like were all fighting off a little bug of some sort this week and it terrifies me. So far Raygen has been fine but I'm so scared were going to give her something and end up back at Children's. Please pray for Zoie. That she feels better soon and please pray that Raygen, Randy, and myself don't come down with anything. Thank you so much.

ERIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...