Friday, January 20, 2012

G Tube Update

Don't I look cute?
I'm ready to go to Seattle.

I hate headbands mom!

Hanging out at home.

Ready for a nap.

Well her appointment went wonderful today. They said her g-tube looks great. I think they thought I was crazy to think something was wrong with it but I don't care I'd rather have reassurance its good then go on freaking myself out thinking something is wrong. So now we can have a nice relaxing weekend knowing her g-tube is good. So now we have her big lung test on Tuesday. I'm not looking forward to this appointment at all. Raygen will need an iv and blood work. I wish they could figure out how to do test without all the poking. Plus we have never had the greatest experience in Tacoma and that's where her test is. I'm going to do my best not to freak myself out over the next few days. Hope you have a good weekend. Our snow is finally melting away such a double edge sword. I love it and hate it all at the same time.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...