Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tomorrow is the day...




So tomorrow is suppose to be the big day. I can't help but worry that it is the day and at the same time worry that they will cancel again. I am scared, but I also know that Raygen can not live long without the surgery so we must go forward. I know tonight will be so stressful. We have to again for the third time pack up our car, tell Zoie goodbye, and get up super early to leave in the morning. I believe we are leaving around 3:45am to make it to Seattle by 6:15am check in. The surgery should start around 7:30am and should last around 4 hours. I just pray that everything goes smoothly and on schedule. I pray that our surgeon, nurses, and doctors are all rested and that God works through them to heal our little girl. I pray that Randy and I have the patience needed and that we make the best decisions in Raygen's care. I pray Raygen goes through surgery safely and smoothly, that she is able to come off the vent fast with no complications to her airway or vocal cords, that she feels the least amount of pain and discomfort, that they are able to get all the access they need from her poor veins and that she doesn't receive any more blood clots. I just pray for Raygen's safety and that we are able to bring our smiling, laughing, smart, bright, beautiful baby home. I also pray for Zoie, that God also gives her the strength to under go another few weeks far away from her parents and sister. I pray for so much more but I know God hears my heart. Thank you to everyone for all you prayers and support. Please pray for Raygen tomorrow. We will do our best to keep the blog updated. Please check back here for updates.