Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cath Tomorrow

So we spoke with the doctor today and they have decided to move forward with the heart cath tomorrow instead of repeating the echo. They feel like there will be no change in the echo and they will see more of her heart and the issue with the cath. They do feel like the narrowing that they seen in the echo is concerning and may be the reason that Raygen can not maintain her o2 sats. She had an okay night but she was pretty fussy and restless yesterday. She seems to be more content today. We may even try to do a sponge bath and try to get the huge knots that have formed in her hair. I really do not want to cut them out and have her have bald spots, lol! Please keep Raygen in your prayers. The cath lab will first try to stretch out the narrowing with a balloon and if that doesn't work they will place a stent. Hopefully whatever is the issue they will be able to fix tomorrow. I pray Raygen feels the least amount of pain and discomfort. That they are able to get access easily and that there are no complications. I will keep you all posted. Thank you again for all your love, support, and prayers.
God Bless!