Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Were Home

On the floor. She was pretty exhausted.


What we missed at home. The first snow of the season.


At home.



Right after she came off the vent.


On the vent. Thank you God that she didn't have to suffer 5 days like this.



So we are home. We got home last night around 7pm. The traffic and weather was horrible. It took forever to get home. Raygen seems to being so good without her trake. I can't begin to thank God enough for this wonderful, amazing blessing and thank you to everyone who prayed for Raygen. Bless you all. Her surgery has been rescheduled for December 12th with pre-op on December 9th. I hope we are home before Christmas but more then anything I hope we come home from the Glenn without the trake. Raygen has such a wonderful cry. She hasn't figured out any other noises to make but she will catch on. Raygen is such a miracle. I am nervous for surgery but I feel like we have overcome the biggest obstacle so far, her airway.




Happy Thanksgiving.


Happy 8th month birthday Raygen!






3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing post. I am so happy for all of you! What a wonderful Thanksgiving for your whole family. You still remain in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are home, I love the new pics, wishing you many blessings Thanksgiving and days to come.
    Love
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. praise God! Praying for you Erin, and for your family and of course for Princess Raygen!

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...