Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Two More Days

Two more days to go. I can't believe tomorrow is our last day at home before surgery. I am trying to get all my packing and cleaning done today while I have our awesome nurse Sasha to watch Raygen but my mind is else where. I'm so scared. I am not ready but I know Raygen is. Raygen has to have this surgery and now. Raygen is so strong and such a fighter and I know in my heart that she will be okay. But I am a mom and were suppose to worry. It's our job. Thank you for all your prayers and support and I will do my best to keep the blog updated as much as I can. My friend Sarah will also post especially on surgery day. Please keep Raygen in your thoughts and send your good vibes her way. Our journey begins whether I'm ready or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...