Sunday, September 11, 2011

Playful Weekend








We played with toys, balloons, blankets, toes and more this weekend, lol and took a lot of good naps. The Cath is on Thursday for sure. We check in Thursday morning and the procedure will take place in the afternoon. I'm so nervous and so scared. It is all that is going through my mind this weekend. I'm excited for the valve trial on her trake and for the G tube. It will be so nice to see my baby girl without anything on her face, but I'm nervous for that too. Not sure how long we will be at the hospital this time, I guess it depends on how things go. I am thinking we will be there at least till the 19th but I wouldn't mind going home sooner :0) Please, please pray for Raygen this week. Please pray for Zoie, thank God for grandparents. We will miss her first soccer game this Friday because we will be at the hospital and I feel so bad for her. I hate missing Zoie's activities. I don't want her to feel like she is any less important to us then Raygen. I am glad that both set of grandparents will go to cheer her on and we will have it recorded so we can watch it with her when we get home. I am just going to enjoy my time at home for the next few days with my family as much as possible. I am not going to let my fear ruin any time with Raygen. I know in my heart we are going to get the news we have all been praying for. Raygen will qualify for the Glenn and she is ready to loose the trake. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and support. Thank you to Grandma Lori and Grandma Dorothy for being my helpers this weekend. I will keep you posted. God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...