Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I did it AGAIN......



Okay, Raygen, Seriously. Raygen decided to make our lazy Tuesday morning exciting. Raygen pulled out her feeding tube AGAIN. She made it a week this time, lol!! I love the pictures of her without her tube she looks so good without any tape on her face. This is what she will look like after Friday. I must say the G tube is sounding better and better. I think Raygen is ready for it too, lol! I really think the NG tube is irritating her nose. She is constantly rubbing it and I feel so bad I know it has to tickle or even be a little painful sometimes especially with a roll of tape on her face. So I should be getting a call from the doctors today with our final instructions for Raygen's Cath and G tube. We will have to turn off her feeds sometime tomorrow evening and I know we will have to hold some meds. I have a huge knot in my stomach. My goal is to start packing today so I don't forget anything that Raygen or I may need in the hospital but I just can't seem to get myself motivated. I know in my heart we are going to get awesome news and that everything will be okay but I'm going to be a mess till I hear it from the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...