Friday, September 23, 2011

6 Months

How time flies when your having fun. Raygen I can't believe you are 6 months old today. You have been such a blessing in our lives and your strength and courage amazes me every single day. You have been through so much and have so much more to go through but you still laugh and smile and play all the way through it. I can't imagine our lives without you in it. You have made our family complete. I am waiting today for a phone call for the date of your next surgery and I am so scared. I am not ready to watch you go through another surgery, more pain, and all the ups and downs but I have no choice and if I could do it all for you I hope you know I would. I wish with all my heart that I could prevent you from feeling anymore pain or discomfort. When I look back at your birth you were only hours old when you got your first IV and not long after you had your first PIC line so you felt pain much too early on. Someday you will be done with surgery, done with hospitals for awhile and we can show you a life filled with trips to the beach, zoo, mountains, anywhere you want to go. I love you Raygen more than you can possibly know or words can describe and you are the most amazing baby and I am lucky enough to be your mom. I thank God everyday for you and I pray for another one. You and your sister mean the world to your father and I. I know we are headed back to the roller coaster life of the hospital within the next two weeks so I am going to take the time to enjoy you as much as possible today and tomorrow and everyday after. You are going to do awesome with surgery and we will come home happy and healthier then when we left. In 6months you have undergone numerous iv's, blood draws, echo's, ekg's, open heart surgery, trach sugery, g tube, heart cath's, xrays, and so much more. Raygen you are a fighter, a survivor, a miracle, a blessing, a god send, and the piece that make our family complete. We love you so much.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...