Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 5 Month Birthday




What a wonderful blessing you have been in my life Raygen. I knew in my heart that I was meant to a mom to two babies and how blessed and lucky that I got the two perfect little girls. I can not tell you how excited I was to find out I was pregnant with you and what a shock it was to learn of your heart defect but I knew God had a plan for you and I. I know you have been through so much and you have so much more to go through but you are so strong and happy and such a miracle that has touched so many lives in such a short amount of time. God has truly blessed me. Raygen you have such a wonderful smile and those eyes take my breathe away, you have truly made our family complete. I know deep down in my soul that you will fly through your upcoming surgeries with no problems and then hopefully you will get a few years off of hospitals. Raygen you have taught me to live for today. To enjoy you today and not worry about tomorrow, to tell everyone that I love how much I love them everyday, to be a better mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend. I can not tell you how much I love you Raygen, there are no words for it. I just thank God everyday for you and Zoie and I pray for another one. I know when you are five years old we will look back on these days and tell you how strong you were and what a survivor you are and you will think were crazy because you will just have a small little scar on your chest to show the journey you have walked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...