Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Planning a Party with PaperlessPost.com

PaperlessPost.com


So, anyone who knows me knows my life can be a little crazy most the time, but having a crazy, busy life doesn't mean you can be rude, right?  Right!  Thank goodness that almost everyone I know I can connect with online because sometimes, like in this case, before I know it it's too late to mail out party invites.  It's pretty rude to get an invite the day after the party.  Wouldn't you agree?

So I was excited to try out .paperlesspost.com  I spotted this cute invitation, personalized it and I was good to go.  The best part is that you can email it out to your guest straight from their website.  It appears in their inbox with a cute envelope and they can quickly let you know if they can attend.  It makes the whole RSVP process so much easier and YES people will respond.  I must admit I am not the best at the RSVP, but if I was sent this invite it makes it hard not to.

You can see when your guest opened the invite from your tracking page that is created for you once your invites are sent.  You quickly have access to your guest response. Your guest can also post notes and pictures on your party's page.

PaperlessPost made my job so much easier then last year.  I love not having to dig for addresses, searching for invites, getting stamps, and then remembering to stop at the Post Office to get them in the mail on time.

If you live a crazy, busy and beautiful life like myself don't stress yourself out over a party anymore.
After all, there suppose to fun, right? :0)

I am hooked on online party invites from now.

Family check your inbox from now on....No more snail mail from me!!!

xoxoxo

Erin&Raygen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...