Sunday, October 18, 2015

Relaxing...


Raygen has been doing wonderful lately.  She is picking up sign language like a pro.  We now sign: drink, please, thank you, more and are working on help, up, and change.  Raygen does a lot with her feet.  They are just another pair of hands for her.  I just get a kick out of her.  You turn around and she's trying to hold her cup up with her foot :0)
Can't ever say "no" to that sweet face.  I may be creating a little monster, but I don't care.  I like monsters, lol!!

I know what your thinking....She does play with other things then her IPad, but this is usually how our morning starts at the office.  She likes to relax in her chair and then by the afternoon she's all over the place. 
 
xoxo
 
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...