Thursday, October 29, 2015

Preschool this week..


Raygen had a great week at school.  She even sat down for awhile and listened to the music.
She loves running around and checking out all the other kids.  She is just like a sponge.  You see her just absorbing all of it in.
She likes to line all her "O's" on the tic tax toe toy outside.
Raygen also helped the teacher count the gum balls today.
Raygen loves pointing to things and counting them.  We do this with everything.  I know if she could talk she would sing her ABC's and count all the time.  I just can't help but smile when I look at this picture.  Raygen has come a very long way from my very sick little girl.  I know I say it all the time, but I am so blessed and proud to be her Mommy.  She makes me so happy every day.  She is always full of surprises and she just makes you happy.  It doesn't matter how rough the day was or how much sleep we got, Raygen makes everything better.
 
Tomorrow is her Halloween Party at preschool.  I'm so excited.  She is either going to be a work-out girl or Minnie Mouse.  Big decisions ahead :0)
 
xoxo
 
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...