Raygen loves to play with my mom's sewing scraps.
She didn't really like them on her head, though.
We took Raygen in for a check-up this morning to make sure that her medicine is working and that her ears and throat looked better and THEY DID!!! Dr. Polly said Raygen sounded the best that she has heard her in awhile. We are still going to continue with the allergy medicine and the antibiotic for another 10 days just to make sure it doesn't come back. I will take her back a week before her cath to have her checked again and hopefully she will still be good. As much as I don't want to put her through the cath I really would like to know the information were going to get from it. I also have the stress of her g-tube having a hole in it. We talked to Children's and they said just to use duck tape for now and if it get worst we will need to have it replaced before the cath, but hopefully we can hold off till after. My only trouble with replacing it is it is going to hurt. They don't put kids under to do it. They say it would take a matter of 5 minutes to replace her tube with a mikey tube, that is more flesh with the skin. They did say it would hurt, but it would be quick. I don't know I am torn with this decision. Maybe we can wait till she needs to be sedated again for something else like, possible ear tubes again and then do the tube???