Friday, January 18, 2013

Facing Forward

Today Raygen rode in Dad's Truck facing forward for the first time.  I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but for Raygen change is huge.  I really think she enjoyed herself and looking outside.  I know I enjoyed watching her facial expressions as we took Zoie to school. 
She is growing up so fast.  I didn't think this time last year that we would be where we are today and I am so blessed and grateful.  We have so many people that love Raygen as their own and that take the time everyday to pray for her and I thank you so very much without all the love and support we have received I don't know where we would be.
And my other beautiful daughter.  Zoie was so happy it's Friday, a half day and I'm making her favorite dinner.
Next Wednesday we head to the Cardio doc.  I always get so nervous when these appointments approach.  They can be the best or worst days of your life.  I'm going to try not to stress till I have to.
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...