Friday, December 18, 2015

First Time Meeting Santa


Tonight was a moment that I have been waiting for.  Raygen has never had the chance to meet Santa before tonight.  We have always been fearful for her health so we never took her. For two Christmas's she was in the hospital recovering from heart surgery.  Even though Santa did visit the hospital Raygen was always sleeping when he passed.  So I was really excited this year.
Raygen on the other hand, wasn't too excited.  She didn't mind Santa for a moment, but a moment is all she was going to do.  I was impressed there was no tears.
Raygen couldn't escape fast enough.
I have to give Santa props.  He tried so hard to get her to smile and visit with him, but nope.  Once Raygen decides she is done there is no going back.
Raygen was outta there.
Off to the gift shop she goes....
 
I am so blessed this year.  We have had such a wonderful year with our girls.  It's a little sad that it's coming to an end, but I see great things for our family in 2016 and for our girls.  Raygen is so smart and she never goes a day without impressing me.  I can't wait to have so many more "first" with my beautiful girls. 
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and prays for our family.  We care for you all and are so grateful to have so many people love our daughter as much as we do. 
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!
Tomorrow Raygen and I brave town :0)  Fingers crossed our last minute shopping trip is a success.
 
XOXO
 
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...