Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Crater Lake


Our first trip on our mini vacation was Cabelas :)  Well our first of many pit stops along the way.  The girls loved checking out the fishing poles.  It's just nice to browse stores and not have to rush off.
No.  Our first real stop was Crater Lake.  One word describes it.....Beautiful.
It was very windy.  Raygen loved the wind.  She would scream and laugh and kick her legs.  She had a wonderful time.  There is nothing prettier then visiting our National Parks.  Some of the prettiest things are naturally made.  Crater Lake is breathe taking.  Someday I would love to take a boat tour or hike around it. 
Could you not look at that all day?
If you ever have the chance I definitely think Crater Lake is worth checking out.  The Pacific Crest Trail goes through Crater Lake if your up for that challenge.  After seeing the movie The Wild, I kind of want to try it.  Just to see if I could do it.  I would have to wait a few years though.  I don't see my girls or my job going without me for a few months while I hike the trail. 
 
XOXO
 
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...