Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday!


My sweet, darling girl.  You entered my life at 12:01 a.m. 4 years ago today and I have been amazed by your strength, courage, and amazing personality every day since.  We have counted your milestones in surgeries and procedures up till now, but this year and moving forward we will be counting different milestones :).  We have no more major surgeries looming in our future, instead we have vacations, preschool, playing at the park, in grandma's pool, and picking lots of flowers.  I can not imagine my life without you.  You and I are best friends, hardly ever parted.  I love how you run up to me and give me kisses and hug my neck when your ready for bed.  I love how you love to play with tape, you adore Elmo, you love your ABC's and you can work an IPad better then me :)  You have become fascinated with light switches (thank you Papa Brad for that,) you wave bye-bye, you give high-fives, and you give your cheek to everyone when they ask for a kiss, lol!  Raygen I couldn't be more thankful to be your mom.  There is something so special about you, something deep down in your soul, that just brings this amazing light and peace with you.  You truly are a miracle in so many ways.  I wish I could put into words how much I love you, how much your family loves you.  Being your mom has been one of the greatest gift of my life.  I hope the next four years for you sweet girl are filled with fun, adventure and lots of laughs and many, many of those wonderful dimple filled smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...