Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Winner's Are......

At Brenda's.......

At the Buck Stop....

AND THE WINNERS ARE:........

The Basket at Brenda's Country Market was Garrett!!!!!

The Basket at the Silver Creek Buck Stop was: Grayden and Holter!!!

Words can not express how grateful I am to each and every person you donated and helped with this project.  I wish I could name you all and personally thank you.  All the money that was donated will be mailed directly to Mended Little Hearts in Tacoma.  The money will touch so many lives.  I will have a total of the money earned for you tomorrow!!!  

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for making this fundraiser such a huge success.  Right now I am estimating we raised around $1500.00


Raygen sends you all lots of love :) and remember to wear RED ON FRIDAY!  Lets finish CHD week strong!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...