Friday, January 23, 2015

Busy days..


Raygen playing with her cousin, Layton, at the office.
I thought this was cute.  I thought that this was amazing that Raygen wasn't screaming when Layton tried loving on her.
Raygen, Zoie, and I have been attending a class at our local college about social skills and autism.  This week was Raygen's first time going.  It was so fun to see her interact with everyone and to see her especially around other little kids.  I am still trying to adjust to allowing Raygen to play with other kids.  I am so used to our bubble and were comfortable there.  Even though Raygen can handle a cold better now after the Fontan, a cold is still scary.  I still want to avoid her getting sick as much as possible, but at the same time I hope I don't let that fear get the best of me and not let Raygen enjoy life to the fullest. 

xoxo

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...