Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014


Raygen was our little pony this year.  My mom made the cutest costume ever.
I loved her main and ears.  The best part was the whole costume was just a jacket to put on.

Isn't that the cutest? I love it.  I think she may wear it more then Halloween.  It's too cute not to wear again.

She wouldn't let me take too many pictures.  Hopefully you can still see how cute she was :)

Raygen hanging out with her cousin, Holt, or a little dragaon?
I am pretty lucky that my kid only wants to play with the candy not eat it.  We just fed Holt, lol!


I don't have a picture of Zoie :(  She was a 50's girl with a poodle skirt.  She was so cute.  Overall it was a good night.  I hope everyone had a safe, happy, and healthy as can be Halloween.  Can't wait till next year.
Now we move on to planning Zoie's 11th Birthday.  I can not believe how fast my kids are growing up.  

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...