Friday, July 25, 2014

Hanging out at Grandma's


Who needs toys when you have boxes and...

buckets, lol!

The blocks had to be lined up in a certain way :)

My Mermaid
So our week has been so crazy.  Raygen still hasn't been her total self so yesterday we took her to the doctor again.  Everything looked okay, but her right ear drum was pretty red so we are doing drops to try to avoid any infection.  If she is still fussy in a few days we may have to go back and check if her UTI is gone.  I really hope the antibiotics worked on the infection because we are less then a month away from surgery and she needs to be off them at least two weeks prior.  Wow! Less then a month away from the Fontan.  That thought just makes my stomach hurt.  
On other news the girls hung out at grandma's yesterday afternoon so I could get things caught up at work.  As you can see I think they had fun.  My girls love hanging out with Grams and Pops.  They are totally spoiled there, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.  My goal is to get my baby feeling better and then keep her that way.  It's suppose to be in the 80's here (which is hot for us Washington people) so we may be indoor with the air conditioner.  Raygen doesn't handle the heat too well.

xoxox

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...