Tuesday, June 17, 2014

17% of the time

My Thought for today: "I believe that God sent you into my life to give me something to fight for, to show me there is love in this world, to give me hope and to bring me joy, all the proof in God I need is in you, you are a gift from the heavens."

I just spoke to Dr. Park and he gave me the results of Raygen's heart monitor test. Her heart is having PVC's 17% of the time. PVC's are Premature Ventricular Contractions. So 17% percent of the time Raygen's upper chamber beats different then her lower. This is scary news for us because Raygen's heart has never done this before till recently. We are still meeting with Raygen's heart surgeon on Thursday and Dr. Park said he would forward all the results up to him so we can discuss the next steps. It is possible that she may have to have another Cath done prior to the Fontan, but one where they insert a special cath that would test her electrical conduction. Dr. Park said they may have to discuss her again at conference and see what other surgeons and Doctors around the State think. Raygen has also developed another cold so today is a little stressful, but till I know the next steps I have to focus on the positive. I have my daughter right here and right now and I want to enjoy her. After we meet with the surgeon on Thursday we will also head to Bellevue to ENT to discuss another set of ear tubes and the removal of Raygen's tonsils and adenoids.
Please keep my girl in your prayers and please pray that the doctors come up with a safe plan for Raygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...