Thursday, May 8, 2014

Check up before the cath...

We took Raygen to see Dr. Polly today one last check up before her heart cath next Tuesday. Dr. Polly said her lungs sounded great, which is awesome, but she still has some junk in the back of her throat and she still has fluid in her ears. This is so frustrating. We are moving forward with the Cath and MRI next week and then we will be meeting with ENT later this month to discuss doing a second set of ear tubes and removal of Raygen's adenoids and tonsils. As Tuesday approaches I am more and more scared. I hate that my daughter has to go through so much. She is way stronger then I am because I want to stomp my feet and be mad about it and she is laughing and having a good ole' time. My emotions always go crazy when we have to head back to the hospital for test. My poor family. The plan so far is we check into Children's sometime on Tuesday and she will have her cath and then her MRI. We will most likely be spending the night especially if they do any work on her heart and with her stent. We will know the results of her heart cath shortly after the test is done, but we have an appointment on Thursday morning to receive the results for her MRI. It is going to be a very busy, stressful week ahead of us. Please keep my beautiful daughter in your prayers. Once we are through the heart cath then we will focus on the ear tubes etc... One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...