Tuesday, April 15, 2014

May 13th....



So I know your going to think I'm crazy when you see this smiling little girl, but this is her waiting to go to the doctor this morning.  Raygen has been fighting a bug over the last few days and I have been really struggling with the idea of canceling her cath. I decided I better take her to the doctor and get their thoughts. So this morning I took Raygen to see our favorite Dr. Polly. Dr. Polly said that Raygen had fluid in her ears and a very icky throat  so guess what, she is on another round of antibiotics and we had to post pone her cath till May 13th. The risk of Raygen becoming very sick if she is placed on the vent with a cold is very, very high. I know this is God's way of saying it isn't time. I know God will allow everything to happen when the time is right and so now I pray my girl gets healthy for May 13th.