Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Raygen!


You were born March 23, 2011 at 12:01am.  The doctors were not sure weather to say you were born on the 22nd at midnight or the 23rd at 12:01.  It was that close.  You spent your first 15 minutes with mom till you were taken to Seattle Children's.
By the time you turned 1 you had spent pretty much 280 days at Seattle Children's.  You had two major open heart surgeries, two heart caths, a g-tube, and a trach and had your trach removed and so much more.  What an amazing girl you are.

The second year of your life was a little calmer.  You still saw the doctor a lot and had a lung scan, ear tubes, and several echo's and ekg's.  
Now my sweet darling girl you are 3 years old.  What a year this year will be.  You will have your heart cath next month and your 3rd heart surgery this summer.  You have started to WALK :)  Your laughter brightens every single second of my day.  When I feel weak, you make me strong.  When I feel defeated you make me fight harder.  You my sweet girl are my hero.  I never imagined I would be so blessed to have two amazing girls.  Raygen you make each and everyone of us better.  You encourage us to be thankful for the little things, to stop and enjoy life and cherish every minute of every day with you.  I do not know what tomorrow has in store for us and I know this year will be hard, but I know your strength and you can conquer it all.  I don't think I can ever put into words how much I love you, but know I will never leave your side sweet girl and together we will be okay.
I can't wait to celebrate a 100 more birthdays with you my darling baby.  I say next year we take Raygen to Disneyland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...