Monday, February 17, 2014

Busy Weekend...


Sunday we had the best Mom and Daughter double date!!  Melissa and her daughter, Madison, went with us to the American Girl Doll on Sunday.  It was a lot of fun.  Thanks girls for coming :0)

I finished my Roar N Run on time last week :0) and Friday the girls hung out at Papa's while Randy and I went for dinner and grocery shopping.  Great Valentine's date, right?

Raygen is still fighting her cold and cough and is having a hard time keeping her food down.  Please keep her in your prayers.  She has also been having a hard time sleeping because she is so congested and wakes herself up coughing.

I want to again send out a huge THANK YOU!  To everyone who donated last week to Mended Little Hearts.  I want to thank Jan and Johnny Camp and Pat and Ted Truelson.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...