Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Busy Week...

Raygen and I have had a busy week.  Raygen had therapy twice this week.  She also got to play with one of her favorite people in the world, my niece Bailee, at the office.  She also explored her tv.  I think she may be an engineer someday? 
Zoie also had a busy week.  We decorated our Christmas tree, Zoie had her Christmas performance at her school and Raygen loved to play with her cloth on the stairs.  It was a great way for her to practice standing and sitting. 
This is pretty much how we all look at the end of the day this week.  Worn out, lol! 
I love this girl.  Friday is the kids last day before winter break and Zoie's last basketball game is on Saturday.  The last couple weeks have gone way too fast especially since I still need to find time to finish my shopping and lets not forget the wrapping part, lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...