Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Zoie!!


I can not believe my girl is 10 years old today.  
She is growing up so fast.  It feels like yesterday when I was bringing her home and the I was so worried about giving her a bath by myself because she cried during them, lol!!  Wow how my girls are different, lol!
I can not say it enough, but I am one lucky Mama.  Zoie is absolutely amazing.  She has been through so much with us and her sister.  She has grown into a little lady.  She is so caring, loving, and is such a tendered hearted girl.  Zoie is someone special and she is so good with Raygen.  I am so proud to her mom. 
Here is the cupcake cake Zoie picked out to take to her classroom today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING, WONDERFUL DAUGHTER:
I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...