Thursday, November 14, 2013

Busy...Busy..


We have had a busy couple weeks.  Zoie has started basketball so we usually have games on the weekends now and practice at least 4 times a week.  This on top of Raygen's therapy schedule and of course, my full time job.   I am not complaining at all though. 
As you can see Raygen keeps us on our toes during work.  She has discovered the filing cabinets and how to take everything out.   
But look at that face, you can't get mad at it. :) 
She also loves my nook as you can see.  I wonder who she is kissing???
Maybe, its Super Why? 
Last week Raygen got measured for her very own walker.  I am so excited for her.  I know it will take some getting used to and it's something that Raygen is going to have to learn how to use, but I think in the end it will be worth it.  It will be about a month before we get it.  Isn't that crazy?  By the time it goes through all her doctors and insurance and is ordered she may not even need it.  Wouldn't that be an awesome Christmas gift, Raygen walking?
Raygen will also get measured for her very own foot braces.  She has never had ones that were custom made for her, but next week she will.  It's so exciting watching her grow and explore and she just tackles everything you put before her. 
I love that my girls and family keep me busy.  I don't think I have ever been happier.  I have been asked to speak at a Children's fund raiser in December and I am so excited.  I love anything I can do to support Children's.  Without them, I wouldn't have my Raygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...