Thank you so much for all your prayers and positive thoughts sent our way the last few days. They have been scary. Thankfully I think Raygen is on the mend today. We did get a pee sample sent into the doctor yesterday and should have the results tomorrow on whether our girl has a kidney infection. She hasn't ran a temp today and has FINALLY let me put her down for time throughout the day. I have done nothing but walk the hallway of my very small house for hours the last three days so being able to set her down for a moment has been a blessing, my back thanks Raygen. We are still giving her Tyenol every four hours with her food bolus because even though she is feeling better and playing we can still tell she isn't totally herself. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this update I guess I have been waiting to see if she was truly doing better before I post I didn't want to jink ourself. I hope by this weekend Raygen is back to her "normal" then I can take a few breaths.