Friday, April 26, 2013

Cheering on Big Sister...


This week Zoie had her first two fast pitch games.  She did so good.  

The girls did great for their fist game.  They won!!  Not that winning is everything and I try to stress that to Zoie, but she was so happy.  She had a good hit also.

This was the 1st time Raygen has been to a fast pitch game and it was so important to go cheer on her big sister.  
It was such a pretty day I think it finally hit 70 here!
Raygen was not a fan of sitting in the grass.


Watching Zoie on Friday!  Another great sunny day!!  The girls won on Friday as well!

 We also had a game on Friday and this time Raygen decided to take a nap with grandma.  Such a sweet girl.  Zoie is doing great and really is enjoying playing fast pitch.  I'm so happy she found an after school activity.  
I have some exciting news to share about Raygen's feeding schedule.... So if this weekend goes as plan I'll post my news on Monday!!!
So excited!!!