Saturday, September 29, 2012

I chatter while I roll...

I had to share a video that shows how well Raygen is getting around.  She is so cute I couldn't get myself to stop recording.  She is such a joy and blessing.  We are very lucky to have two great girls.
 We also made peanut butter and jelly brownies.  These are sooo good.  Taste just like a pb&j sandwich.  Tomorrow Zoie and I are going to make sour cream apple bars from apples from our trees.  We have 6 apple trees so I think I will be trying out a lot of apple recipes. :)   
 While I get to play with the girls and do some baking my wonderful husband painted my doors red.  I just love them.  We are so close to finishing the outside of our house.  We still have our front porch to redo but it's starting to look amazing.
I just love red doors.  For some reason to me they just look classy.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...