Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I found my thumb







Raygen was in such a good mood today. I had to post these pics. She is so cute! She has discovered her thumb and is getting in the habit of always having it in her mouth. Whether this is a good thing or bad I have no idea but if it makes her happy then I'm not going to do anything about it. Not much new happening with us but that is a good thing. We have just been increasing her feeds and weaning off more meds and both are going great. Raygen is starting to get more time off the pump which is great. I think it makes her tummy feel better to have a break and not to have the constant feed pumping into her. We are taking the girls to get their picture taken on Saturday and we are going to church for the first time since Raygen being born on Sunday. A busy and exciting weekend planned.



1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are oh!! so cute. She really does look like she is growing up. Thanks for all the postings and keeping informed, hope to see her soon.
    Love
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...