Thursday, December 22, 2011

Now 11am

If you know Raygen's story you know nothing happens when its suppose to at Children's. So now the cath is at 11am. Raygen was going to be first but it appears she will be second now. I hope it actually happens at 11 because Raygen has been without feed for awhile and I know that is going to start to upset her soon. I'm so nervous. I have no idea what they will see on the cath and what is going to be needed to fix it. I pray that they are able to get access easily, easily get an iv and that everything goes smoothly and they are able to correct any and all issues. Please continue to pray for her and I promise to post an update as soon as I know something. Hopefully not another update with a new time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...