Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fussy day











Raygen has been doing so good over the past few days. Today she is worrying me though. She seems to be more fussy then usual and her temp is higher then normal, although not 101.5 yet and hopefully we will not see that number. Please pray that she isn't coming down with something. A cold or anything could set her surgery back which she so desperately needs, sooner than later. I have went through our house today and cleaned and sanitized everything which I do a few times a week so I'm hoping she hasn't caught anything. We have been so extra careful. I will feel horrible if she gets sick.

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    I have been checking the blog to see how your little Raygen has been doing, so glad to hear the removal of the trach went well. I think of you and your family often and say a prayer for Raygen almost everyday for a speedy recovery.You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers take care wishing you all the best in the weeks to come. Christina Dietrich

    ReplyDelete

Raygen Loves Comments...