Friday, August 5, 2011

Home

Wow, how a month flies when your home. After spending 3 months in the hospital it has been crazy adjusting to our "new normal." We have nursing care which helps so much especially at night so we can get some sleep. I have a great group of nurses now so it makes the adjusting a little easier. Raygen is doing so good at home. She is growing, playing, and getting to experience life like she should. Since Raygen has a trake and a heart surgery coming up fast she doesn't get to leave our home other then doctor appointments so with the blog I get a chance to show her off and update friends and family that she doesn't get to see. We have taken her outside on a few of our nice days were having but not for long. With the trake it makes all the little things alot more difficult especially since she is so little. Zoie is adjusting well to being a big sister. It is so much fun watching them play together. Randy and I are adjusting too. Its so nice to get to be Raygen's full time mom. When your in the hospital especially for so long you don't get to do all the normal "mom" stuff so its nice to have her home and know she is all mine. The glenn is coming fast and it scares me so I just live for today and enjoy every mintue with my two wonderful girls and praise God on the gifts he has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...