Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas 2016


Christmas was so exciting this year.  This was the first year that Raygen actually opened presents and enjoyed it. 
Zoie was wonderful Christmas morning helping her sister open all her presents. 
She loves her Pete the Cat game. 
She also got a new Minnie Mouse. 
Zoie, Aiden, and Trooper. 
Raygen enjoyed playing at her Grandma Dorothy's house. 
Grandma Dorothy had a Christmas Village set up and Raygen loved playing in the fake snow. 
She made it snow all night, lol!  Lets say I did a lot of sweeping. 
Overall Christmas was amazing.  I always have feel this sense of sadness of when it's over because I love all the decorations and the just the family bonding.  With that being said there is something about looking forward to the New Year that pulls me through.  My girls are growing up so fast.  Both continue to amaze me with their strong will, strength, and courage.  I look forward to 2017 with excitement.  I can't wait to see what my girls do.

Hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...