Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Beach 2015


For the 4th this year we headed to Lincoln City.  It was so beautiful.  The weather was amazing.
Most of my family was on a fishing trip in Alaska so my sister was able to come with us.  It was a lot of fun.  The last time I was at the beach with my sister she was in high school and I was in middle school.  Take my word for it.  It was a long time ago :0)
My mom came too!  It was fun to have all of us girls hanging out together.  
We went shopping one day at the outlets.  I love the Lincoln City outlets.  They have all my favorite stores.  I think I could have spent a couple days there just shopping.  But with two girls and a beautiful sunny day at the beach, we only spent the morning shopping.
Raygen made herself comfortable in the grass at the outlets watching people blow bubbles.  There are so many cute pictures to post I have to split them up :0)

More to come.

xoxo

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...