Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Swimming


On our way to check out the resort.
She loves exploring with dad.
Watching Zoie in the pool.
My first baby.  She is growing up so fast.
Raygen loved playing in the kiddy pool.
She laughed, kicked, and played till her lips were blue.  She would have spent the entire trip in this little pool.  I would have too.  It was like a luke warm bath.
She cried when it was time to go.  This summer is the first time we have ever allowed Raygen to get into any type of pool that went over her g-tube.  I doubled checked with her GI doc and she said it was perfectly fine to let Raygen swim and enjoy herself.  I think we will be spending a lot of time in my mom's pool this year.  Raygen just loves playing in the water so much how could I ever deny that sweet face.  

More vacation pictures to come...hiking, shopping and just relaxing.  I wish we could have a few months of time away and together.  I always come home feeling so connected to my family and hate to jump back into our normal, crazy routines.

xoxo

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...