Sunday, June 21, 2015

Seattle Sounders


Saturday was the perfect day to watch soccer.  The weather was beautiful.
We were able to watch the game in a private suite.  It was so nice.  Food and drinks provided, plus there was plenty of room for Raygen to walk around and even lay down with her Ipad a few times.  She needed her time out moments.  I never realized how loud the stadium was till your there to hear it for yourself.
It was wonder to have this experience with my entire family.  Including my husband, two girls, sister and her family, and my parents.  It was fun.  
Uncle Jer, Aunt Traci and our sweet Zoie.
Raygen was even putting ice in her mouth all by herself.  It was exciting and scary at the same time.  I just kept thinking, "What if she puts the whole thing in and choke?"  Panic rushed through me, but we had no problems.  She quit before the ice got too small.

Daddy and Raygen cheering on the Sounders!

Randy, I hope you know what an amazing, wonderful father you are.  Our girls are so very lucky to have you and so am I.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day Weekend!  I know we did.

Thank you Dad for taking us to the Sounder's Game.  Memories for a lifetime.

xoxo

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...