Sunday, March 15, 2015

First Day at Preschool!!

Raygen loved looking around and checking out Preschool.
She just chatted up a storm to herself while she was exploring.  I wish I knew what she was thinking.
She watched the other kids which was nice.  She didn't try to play with them, but the fact that she played in the same room with them was a big step for her.
Raygen has her own box and cuby.   So exciting!!  These normal first just make me want to jump up and down.  
She wasn't afraid to grab thing she wanted to check out.

Like every preschooler her favorite part of the day was recess.  She loved playing in the rocks and going down the slide.  It was nice to see the other children being so nice to her.  I was a little nervous about Raygen getting sick, but I think sometimes you just have to risk it.  We left about half an hour before school was out because Raygen had met her limit.  She started to get upset and cry and was leading me to the door to leave.  I thought she did amazing for her first day.  I was so proud of her.  I think we will continue to go on Fridays and see how she does especially since I stay with her the whole time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...