Monday, February 9, 2015

Wear Red on Friday...Raygen's Story continues...

Raygen with paralyzed vocal cords.  They kept her up to avoid aspirating.
Raygen on the vent.  
Raygen on C-Pap.  Not very comfortable for babies.  When Raygen was awake she would cry.
Raygen shortly after her tracheotomy.  She was having some pretty good dreams.  She had to lay still for a whole week for her stoma to heal so she pretty much was medicated the whole time.

PLEASE WEAR RED THIS FRIDAY FOR RAYGEN AND ALL CHD CHILDREN!!!

Raygen has sure had her share of ups and down during this whole CHD journey, but each time she conquers.  She survives.  So even at your darkest moment she can give you strength.  I know she does for me.  Each smile, kiss, and cuddle I get from her I am thankful for.  Every time I have to wake up in the middle of the night or even those nights I get no sleep at all, I am thankful for.

Did you know that there are between 2 to 4 million Americans living with CHD today?


Tomorrow we will be drawing to see who is the lucky winner of our Valentine's Baskets :)

I'm so excited.....Good Luck.  Thank you again so much (Aunt Carol, Jim, Joelle, just to name a few) for buying tickets.  100% of the money will be donated to Mended Little Hearts.  It will make such a huge difference in a child's and parent's stay at the hospital during the most difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...