Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fun Dip and Virtual Run...


Well Raygen tried fun dip.  She did pretty well with actually.  I know I'm feeding her straight sugar, but when your trying to get a kid to eat ANYTHING you got to start somewhere, right? It was really surprising she tried it because it was bright blue and the fact that it had a little texture to it, but she did :)  She also tried blackberry jam.

Also I have to thank my Grandma's for donating to Raygen's Mended Little Hearts :)  You can also join Raygen's team for a virtual race in February.  You choose how many miles and you have a whole week to complete it.  All the money earned also goes directly to Mended Little Hearts.  February is HEART MONTH so it's our time to raise awareness.   


Also don't forget to purchase your raffle tickets at the Silver Creek Buck Stop or Brenda's Country Market or send me a message.  Still plenty of time to win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...