Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Raygen's Theme Song



So the past two days Raygen has stated to be more and more like herself.  She still has moments where I wonder if we have missed something especially since the doctors office called and said they were not 100 percent sure it was a UTI.  How frustrating not to know for sure what was bothering her, but since she is improving on the medicine I am just going to let that go.  I did call Raygen's surgeon at Children's and she is still on the schedule for August 21st.  So our next appointment is pre-op the week before surgery.  I am trying to prepare myself as much as possible, but I don't think I can ever truly be prepared.  For now I am making a hospital bag for Raygen with lots of stickers, bubbles, books, elmo, anything that I think will help us keep her happy and comfortable at the hospital.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...