Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Break at Seaside!


Since the weather wasn't too great Raygen and I had a few bike rides inside.
We watched Zoie play ping pong.

Zoie and I did paint a plate.  It was fun to have some one on one time with my oldest girl.
When there was a break in the weather we did go for a walk.
and played at the park.
and we couldn't leave the beach without feeding the seals.

Now we have to keep our girl healthy for the next few weeks.  Her cath is approaching way too fast.  I know it is something that we can not avoid forever but it still doesn't make any of it easier.  I'm glad we had a trip to have some family time.  I love getting away with the girls and watching Raygen come alive and enjoy herself.  This was the first trip that I saw Raygen "want" to go do things.  It was so great!

xoxoxo
Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Raygen Loves Comments...